Thursday, November 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIA!!!

Wow... She's 2! That's crazy to me. The other thing that's fun? I'm learning that I like toddlers far more than I thought I did! Or... at least my toddler. ;)

She had her 2 year appointment today and is a perfect little girl. She weighs 29 pounds and is 35 inches tall. If she keeps this trend up she'll be 5'9"-5' 10" when she reaches her adult height! That's as tall as Jeromy! Crazy. Must be getting that height from Uncle Rob and Bella and Pa... cause it sure as heck isn't coming from her parents!!!

We're having a small family party tonight with just the 4 of us and then we're having a party with family on Saturday. And as my Gramps always used to taunt... "Boy, Gracia, are you gonna like what you're getting!!" I'm hoping that I remember to use my camera more this year than I did last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment