Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gracia's b-day party

We had a wonderful time and I will say that my child made out like a bandit! She got a Radio Flyer tricycle from Pa, an easel with a chalkboard on one side and a magnetic white board on the other from Bella, a Magnadoodle from Mommy and Daddy and a whole bunch of cool stuff from Aunt Sarah! The coolest of which was peel-and-stick chalkboard pieces for the walls in her bedroom. We haven't put them up yet, but I believe that's coming tonight. I can hardly wait! I believe that this will be a great "no-you-don't-have-to-nap-but-you-do-have-to-stay-in-your-room-for-an-hour" entertainer! She also got cool 3D chalk, an eraser, a bracelet, and a train whistle (because nothing else made noise!) from Aunt Sarah. I think that she has officially marked her place as the "fun" aunt. May God help me when Gracia starts wearing make-up or wanting her ears pierced!

I do not have pictures currently, because I have misplaced the camera somewhere... but I know that I will find it and then pictures will be up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta da!! Pictures!




















No comments:

Post a Comment