Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gracia's awesome chalkboard and some videos

We finally got Gracia's chalkboard up. SHE LOVES IT!! Giant kudos to Aunt Sarah for getting it. It's fabulous. When I tried to get video of her drawing on it... well, she, of course, refused. So I have a picture of said chalkboard and you can tell she'd been drawing on it.

I also have some video clips. One boring one of Jack... he had been talking and it was really cute, but the minute I turned the camera on... well, you get the idea. However, we are really excited he's starting to bat at things, so hooray for him on that front. The other video is of Gracia just being Gracia. This is how most days go. She's a fruit loop and we love her. Please don't mind the disaster in the corner of her room, I was in the middle of sorting and cleaning (in a rare mood to do so) when she started being really cute. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment